INVE Aquaculture proudly presents EG Artemia Eggs, a superior quality product derived from sustainably harvested sources. INVE believes in delivering advanced and innovative solutions that meet the industry’s highest productivity and biosecurity standards. EG Artemia Eggs ensure consistency and effectiveness, making them the perfect choice for hatcheries worldwide.
- Fantastic for reef inhabitants such as fish, coral, and crustaceans. The brine shrimp may be grown to the desired feeding size by feeding phytoplankton.
- Ideal for larval fish and crustacean juveniles, either as first live feed or after several days of rotifer and specialty Artemia feeding
- Easily enriched and boosted with essential nutritional components for successful larviculture production or successful reef inhabitant feeding of marine fish and shrimp
Storage: To maintain the quality of the product, store in a dry place below 5°C. Keep the packaging carefully closed during storage, and use the product immediately after opening.
Why Choose INVE EG Artemia Eggs?
- Directly fed to crustacean larvae at Instar I
- Easily enriched and boosted with essential nutritional components
- Available in different grades to suit your needs
- Guaranteed INVE quality certification
Optimal Hatching Instructions:
- Prepare the hatching tank by cleaning and disinfecting all removable parts and tank walls.
- Fill the tank with filtered sea water and disinfect the hatching water.
- Deactivate any remaining chlorine with sodium thiosulphate.
- Check the water temperature and aerate vigorously.
- Add the required amount of Artemia cysts into the hatching tank.
- Switch on the light and begin the hatching process.
- Monitor the pH throughout the hatching process and adjust as needed.
For optimal hatching, maintain the following parameters:
- Tank Shape: cylindro-conical or U/V-shaped
- Aeration: Open-ended or Perforated PVC pipe
- Salinity: 25-30 ppt
- Temperature: 29°C
- Light: 2000 Lux
- pH: 8-8.5
- Cyst density: 2-3g/l,
- Oxygen: ≥4ppm.
End the hatching process when the most nauplii are hatched, typically within 18-24 hours. Harvest, rinse, and restock the nauplii for enrichment as needed.
For further assistance or information, please get in touch with AlgaeBarn Support. Experience the difference with INVE EG Artemia Eggs – the gold standard in Artemia products for hatcheries.
There are no reviews yet.