AquariClip™ 2.0 Solid Orange HD Universal Phone Lens
The AquariClip™ orange gel filter lens for aquarium photography clips on to almost any smartphone or tablet with a camera and filters out excess blue light. This allows you to capture stunning images of your corals the way they appear in person. Another reason we like the the AquariClip is that allows you to capture photos of your tank and corals as they appear to the naked eye, without making the colors look blown out or unrealistic. With the AquariClip you can capture and share the highest quality images of your aquarium like a pro!
How to Use the AquariClip™ Orange Gel Filter Lens
- Assemble clip and attach to smartphone or tablet.
- Turn off any white or red lights in your tank and the surrounding room. For best results use an all blue light setting.
- Point, shoot and share your photos on social media with #aquariclip
Pro Tips: The AquariClip will also work with the iPhone 7+. Just position only the main lens behind the AquariClip (the secondary lens is rarely used) and then adjust as normal.
What’s in the Box?
The AquariClip is a premium quality lens that comes with everything you’ll need to clean, carry and protect it. Unlike a flimsy plastic gel filter sheet, the AquariClip is built to last. The AquariClip comes with all of the following items:
- AquariClip 37mm HD Orange Filter Acrylic Lens for Aquarium Photography
- Universal clip for easy attachment to almost any smartphone or tablet. Works with all iPhone models including iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+, and all Samsung galaxy and note models.
- Hard plastic lens covers for both front and back of lens
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Microsuede carrying bag
- Visual assembly instructions
nicoletta.matthew (verified owner) –
Awesome and totally solved all my issues taking coral pictures under LEDs.
Kalvatar2007 (verified owner) –
Incredibly easy to use, love this little thing. Simple way to get quick pictures with your phone.
Bradley Baron (verified owner) –
This is perfect for those like me who only use their phone for pictures. This takes out all the extra blue light to showcase those coral colors!
kellyr (verified owner) –
This is fantastic! Having wanted one for over a year the Black November pushed me the rest of the way and I’m so glad I did!! My photos are beautiful!!!