FritzZyme TurboStart 900 for Saltwater: Ultra Concentrated Live Nitrifying Bacteria
The Original Live Nitrifying Bacteria
- Rapidly Eliminates Toxic Ammonia and Nitrite
- Allows Safe Immediate Introduction of Livestock like Live Copepods and Phytoplankon
- Prevents “New Tank Syndrome”
- Establishes and Maintains a Healthy Biofilter
- Prevents Fish Loss – FritzZyme Saves Lives!
- A Safe, Natural Approach to Water Treatment
FritzZyme® TurboStart® 900 contains the same proven strains of effective, Live Nitrifying Bacteria as FritzZyme 9, but at 15 times the concentration. TurboStart 900 also reduces fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia and nitrite. Establishing colonies of nitrifying bacteria without FritzZyme can take weeks; but FritzZyme TurboStart completely cycles aquariums in five days or less, allowing for safe, immediate addition of livestock. Additionally, TurboStart may be added to new tanks or established systems any time the biofilter needs fortification including; after water changes, aggressive cleaning, adding new livestock, medicating, or changing filter media.
Directions and Usage
- Chlorine and Chloramines are lethal to FritzZyme® TurboStart® bacteria and must be completely removed before addition. Use any reputable de-chlorinator!
- Turn off UV sterilizers and Protein Skimmers before use, and for 5 days after each introduction of FritzZyme® TurboStart® 900.
- Shake bottle, add 1 oz. (29 ml) Turbo Start per 25 gallons (95 L) of water.
- Add animals after acclimating. Do not overcrowd tank. Do not overfeed.
- Test water parameters regularly.
- To decrease cycling time, FritzZyme® TurboStart® 900 can be safely used up to 5x recommended dosage.
PLEASE NOTE: Systems may be slightly cloudy or have an earthy odor for several hours after treatment.
TurboStart Size Guide
Live product. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze. Refrigerated life is 4 months. Use before expiration date on bottom of bottle.
For more detailed information about this product please read the TurboStart Information Sheet or also check out the Fritz Aquatics® website.
FritzZyme and TurboStart are Registered Trademarks of Fritz Industries, Inc.